منتدى هديل الحمام
اهلا وسهلا بك فى منتداك يسعدنا تواجدك معانا ونتمنى ان تساهم بصدقة جارية
منتدى هديل الحمام
اهلا وسهلا بك فى منتداك يسعدنا تواجدك معانا ونتمنى ان تساهم بصدقة جارية
منتدى هديل الحمام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى هديل الحمام

منتدى هيسعدك

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  
من قال سبحان الله وبحمدة غرست لة نخلة فى الجنة
تذكر ان سبحان الله وبحمدة بها يرزق الخلق
من قال سبحان الله وبحمدة فى يوم 100 مرة حطت خطاياة وان كانت مثل زبد البحر
من افضال سبحان الله وبحمدة ان من قالها مئة مرة كتب لة الله 1000 حسنة ( مسلم)
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان ثقيلتان فى الميزان حبيبتان الى الرحمن سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
من افضال قولك سبحان الله وبحمدة ان من قالها حط الله عنة سيئة وكتب لة حسنة ورفع لة درجة
وفى صحيح مسلم ان من قال سبحان الله وبحمدة حين يصبح وحين يمسى 100 مرة لم يات احد يوم القيامة بافضل مما جاء بة إلا رجل قال مثل ذلك او اكثر

The Rulling on Prayer Beads (Masbaha)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
احمد الزهرى
Admin
احمد الزهرى

عدد المساهمات : 227
نقاط : 19210
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/03/2014
العمر : 34

The Rulling on Prayer Beads (Masbaha) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Rulling on Prayer Beads (Masbaha)   The Rulling on Prayer Beads (Masbaha) Emptyالخميس مايو 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Shaykh Muhammad Naasir al-Deen al-Albaani said in Al-Silsilat al-Da'eefah (1/110), where he quotes the (weak) hadeeth "What a good reminder is the subhah [masbahah],"

"In my view, the meaning of this hadeeth is invalid for a number of reasons:

Firstly, the subhah [masbahah] is bid'ah and was not known at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him). It happened after that, so how could he (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) have encouraged his Sahaabah to do something that was unknown to them? The evidence for what I have said is the report narrated by Ibn Waddaah in Al-Bid' wa'l-Nahy 'anhaa from al-Salt ibn Bahraam, who said: 'Ibn Mas'ood passed by a woman who had a [masbahah] with which she was making tasbeeh, and he broke it and threw it aside, then he passed by a man who was making tasbeeh with pebbles, and he kicked him then said, "You think you are better than the Sahaabah, but you are following unjustified bid'ah! You think you have more knowledge than the Companions of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him)!"' Its isnaad is saheeh to al-Salt, who is one of the trustworthy (thiqah) followers of the Taabi'een.

Secondly, it goes against the guidance of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him). 'Abd-Allâh ibn 'Amr said, 'I saw the Messenger of Allâh (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) counting the tasbeeh on his right hand.' "

He also said (1/117): "If there is only one bad thing about the masbahah, which it is that it takes the place of the Sunnah of counting on the fingers, even though all are agreed that counting on the fingers is preferable, then that is bad enough. How rarely I see people counting their tasbeeh on their fingers!

Moreover, people have invented so many sophisticated ways of following this bid'ah, so you see the followers of one of the tareeqahs wearing the masbahah around their necks! Or some of them counting with the beads whilst talking or listening to you! Or another one I've seen lately is riding his bicycle through a street crowded with people, with the masbahah in one of his hands! They are showing the people that they are not distracted from the remembrance of Allâh for even an instant, but in many cases this bid'ah is a cause of their neglecting what is obligatory (waajib). It has happened many times - to others as well as myself - that when I greet one of these people with salaam, they answer only by waving and not by saying the words of the greeting. The bad results of this bid'ah are innumerable, and no one can say it better than the poet:

'All goodness is in following that which went before (the salaf)

All badThe Arab race

source: silsilat ul-ah?d?th idh-dha??fa ~ the series of weak narrations ~ had?th no. 163

“If the Arabs are humiliated, Isl?m is also humiliated”
- grading of had?th: mawdh?? (fabricated)

Shaykh al-Alb?n? comments:

“The glory of Isl?m is not connected with Arabs only; rather All?h may give it glory by other than them from the believers, as that happened during the time of the Ottoman Empire especially in its beginning. So All?h had given glory to Isl?m through them until its authority spread to the middle of Europe. Then, when they started to abandon the Shar??ah (Islamic Legislation) and incline toward the European laws - taking that which is lower in exchange for that which is better - their authority diminished from those countries and others until it had disappeared from their (own) countries as well! Hence, only something little remained there of the manifestations that could indicate their Isl?m! So by that, all of the Muslims were humiliated after their glory, and the disbelievers entered most of their countries and concentrated on humiliating them. And even if these (countries) were apparently freed from (the disbelievers’) colonization, they colonize them in secret under the screen of many projects such as the economy and the like! Therefore, it is established that Isl?m is given glory and humiliated by the glory and humiliation of its people whether they are Arabs or non-Arabs, and ‘there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab except by taqw?.’[1] So O All?h! Give glory to the Muslims and inspire them to return to Your Book and the Sunnah of Your Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) until You give glory to Isl?m by them.
However, that does not negate the Arab race being better than the race of the rest of the nations; rather, this is what I believe in and consider as part of religion – even though I am Albanian but indeed I am Muslim, all praises and thanks are to All?h – because the precedence of the Arab race that I have mentioned is that which ahl us-sunnah wal jam??ah[2] are upon, and which a group of mentioned narrations about this matter indicates, such as (the Prophet’s) (صلى الله عليه وسلم) statement: ‘…Indeed All?h chose Ban? Kin?nah from the offspring of Ism???l, and chose Quraysh from Ban? Kin?nah, and chose Ban? H?shim from Quraysh, and chose me from Ban? H?shim.’[3]
But this should not cause the Arab to boast of his race – because it is from the affairs of j?hiliyyah[4] which our Prophet Muhammad the Arab (صلى الله عليه وسلم), had abolished, as clarified earlier – just as we should not be ignorant of the reason why the Arabs deserve precedence, which is what they were distinguished with in regard to their understanding, language, morals and works, and that qualified them to be the carriers of the Islamic da?wah to the other nations. So indeed if the Arab knows this and follows it, it will enable him to be – like his predecessors – a righteous member in carrying the Islamic da?wah. As for if he gives that up, then he doesn’t have any excellence at all; rather, the non-Arab who possesses the Isl?mic morals is better than him no doubt, since the true excellence is only following the ?m?n (faith) and knowledge with which Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was sent. So whoever is stronger in it, he is better. And excellence is only by defined names in the Book and the Sunnah, such as Isl?m, ?m?n, birr (righteousness), taqw?, knowledge, righteous deeds, ihs?n[5] and the like, and (it is) not by a person merely being an Arab or non-Arab, as Shaykh ul-Isl?m ibn Taimiyah (rahimahull?h) said, and this is what (the Prophet) (صلى الله عليه وسلم) pointed out with his saying: ‘Whoever’s deeds slow him down, his lineage will not make him go faster.’[6] Muslim narrated it. And this is why the Arab poet said: ‘Even if our descent is noble, there will never be a day when we will rely on it. So we build as our forefathers used to build, and we do as they used to do.’
In summary: indeed the precedence of the Arabs is only due to virtues that were realized amongst them, but if (these virtues) disappear because of their negligence of their Isl?m, their excellence will also disappear, and whoever from the non-Arabs adheres to (these virtues) will be better than them; ‘there is no superiority of the Arab over the non-Arab except by taqw?.’ Therefore, the going astray of the one who calls to Arabism becomes clear, (who calls to it) while he does not possess any of its excellent characteristics at all; rather, he is a European inwardly and outwardly!”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://7788.forumegypt.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The Rulling on Prayer Beads (Masbaha)
» The istikhra prayer

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى هديل الحمام :: ENGLISH FORUM-
انتقل الى: